Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do you plant your own garden, decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers?

Do you know who wrote this poem...it is one of my favorites but can't remember. I really do want to know the answer to the posted question!

Do you plant your own garden, decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers?
I used to rely on others to make me happy until I realized that it is not to others to do so as much as it is to me and now I find true happiness in my Savior because He never leaves me nor forsakes me and sometimes people do. We are not to put our faith in them but in Him who died that we might live eteranlly with Him.



I don't know your poem's author,Peapie-hope you are doing ok with all you have to deal with but you know His arms are holding you.
Reply:Sorry, I don't know the author but it is beautiful.

Why do hotels always use white towels

No comments:

Post a Comment